Promotional video, click here
At its inception in 1969, we engaged in the manufacture of dies and we were located in Barcelona in C / Cami de Can Mora
In 1972 we incorporated the press section to manufacture metal parts by deep drawing and stamping.
In 1987 the corporation is constituted INDUSTRIAS NAVARRO ANDREU SA.More information
In 1994 we moved to Santiga Industrial Estate where we are in today and we have 1800 m2 with 22 automatic presses from 15 tons up to 160 tons, with 19 qualified employees with a portfolio of more than 400 customers and a turnover of 2.5 M Euros.
Today we manufacture more than 160,000,000 pieces/year of rivets, capsules and terminals, for various sectors: electrical, electronic, and automotive lamps.More information